Thursday, May 28, 2009

Ramblings of me

So I don't have much to write about today. I just felt like something needed to be added to the blogging list. I am a serial blog checker and I feel sad when I notice that others haven't posted. I tend to think crazy thoughts. Is there internet okay? I hope everything is going well in there lives? I hope they post a super long blog so that I can hear about all of the fun stuff that they are doing. Silly huh? I am currently in limbo. It sounds like we are going to sign closing papers on Monday for the house. But won't get the keys until the 7th. The sellers asked for a favor and we said yes. The sellers need time to sign buying papers and get out of my house. My mind can't get over the fact that we just bought a house and I will be moving soon. I can't motivate myself to be productive and pack our things. I really believe that it is because since we have moved in with Suzie we haven't unpacked much. So most of our stuff is already in boxes. The only things not in boxes are things we use on a very regular basis. What I really need to do is go through all of our papers that are strewn around our area. There are lots. I also need to start making mental notes of all of our stuff that is all around Suzie's house. I am sad to be leaving sweet Suzie but I am also very excited to unpack our stuff. We will have space and our own area. I may even be able to get out some of the treasured wedding presents that we haven't been able to open. I am very excited for Aidan to have his own space so that we can have our own back. Aidan has so many toys. It is crazy.

Sorry for the rambling. I just needed to write and release. Everything will be good in the end. I will get everything all done...this I know. :)

4 comments:

Suziepackham said...

My house will be so quiet. It will take some time to get used to. I've enjoyed having you all here. I will miss you all terribly. Brian answering all my questions, and his IT work, as well as help in the yard. You for being my fried on hand, feeding me, your help in the yard too, seeing your projects first hand, and just plain you. I will miss my little Aidan, he has grown up so quickly in the past couple months, I'm sad that I will miss out on the daily changes. I will miss having him put his forehead against mine to give me loves. Pushing me around the house, and grabbing my fingers when he wants something. But, you getting into a position to have a house of your own was the plan from the beginning. I am so happy for you.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you post often. I don't think you are rambling, I enjoy reading your comments. I am so happy for you to get the house. I'll want to stay with you, ok? Thanks again for the visit last weekend. Dad and I love to have you come. Give that busy boy a hug and kiss for me. love you

Debbie Burns said...

I'm also a fam of your "ramblings," so keep them coming! Let us know when the actual move date is so we can come help. Today is my last day of work so I am free to help whenever you need me! Love you and congrats, again, on the new house!

Micah Kormylo said...

I am so excited for you. I hope to come visit you in your new home before we move.