Monday, May 18, 2009

Ready or not here she comes!

Today I got a fun call. One that many received. But I was super excited for this phone call. Jordan was told to go to the hospital by her doctor. Baby Addi is on her way! Jordan has been going to all of her weekly doctor appointments, and today the doctor said lets do it. I am not real clear on the reason why, there seemed to be some concern (I will let Jordan tell you later), but I am so excited. It didn't seem to be anything to be overly concerned about. I am so super excited for them! Harrison is so excited! My little brother, who I have often said is either a teddy bear or a jerk but both rolled together, is proving how much of a big teddy he really is. He was the one to call and tell me first what was going on, and as he would talk his voice would crack and then swell with excitement and then crack again. His emotions were on overdrive and I loved it. He was driving to the hospital from work and was concerned about Jordan and Addison (obviously) but then he was also so worried about the little things, just like a new daddy to be should be. I don't care who you are or what your circumstances are you can never absolutely fully prepared for EVERYTHING labor has to offer. Whether it be emotions, packed bags, baby items put together correctly etc. The day will be the ride of your lives! I am so excited!!!!!! Did I mention that?

She was being induced early afternoon. So as soon as I know anything I will let you all know. As soon as pictures are available I will wait for Jordan, but Aunt Katie is super duper 150% excited for Harrison and Jordan! Yeah for them!