Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Unemployment...

So as of today I am officially unemployed. I just turned in my time card and all of my stuff. What a liberating feeling. And yet I am particularly nervous. I am unemployed. I am now able to concentrate solely on Aidan and Brian. Can I handle that? I think I can. I hope to be able to do this for a while. I am finding that unlike my mother, I totally dig domestic things. Things such as sewing, cooking, playing with Aidan etc. I also enjoy laundry and cleaning. Though I am not very good and doing the deep down dirty cleaning. I hope to learn how to garden and do woodworking. That is what I get the most excited about. With this new house coming, I can already foresee many a project. Bookcases, kitchen table, kiddie table, picnic tables, Aidan's bed, etc. etc. etc. Ahhh unemployment. So far so good.

3 comments:

Dustin and Kellie said...

Congrats to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Suziepackham said...

You make me smile....... You're awesome!

Debbie Burns said...

Katie, this is awesome! I am so excited for you! I can't wait to see all the wonderful projects. I always think of stuff I'd like to do, but you always put it into action. You are amazing!