Thursday, May 14, 2009

Stupid machine....

So I am a little irked. My laptop is possessed and I am unable to surf and visit sites that have become necessary to visit on a very regular basis...like twice a day or more. My laptop feels the need to have the mouse bounce around like its on some kind of anphetamine (sic). Or the whole screen will shimmy and shake like its doing some kind weird dance. So that being said...I will not be actively stalking or blogging for a while. I am blessed with a husband who is incredibly computer savvy, but seeing as to how we are buying a house and there is so much paperwork and stuff to do, I will wait a while before I start begging for him to fix it. Thankfully, he has a laptop and when I get a chance I will casually visit and stalk. Stupid little machine....crazy little machine....

No comments: