Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day















These are two of my most favorite ladies. I may be a bit bias but I think that they are wonderful. They are amazing. They are each worthy of so many accolades. I hope to one aspire to be these lovely ladies. On the top is my mother-in-law, Pat. On the bottom my mom, Julie. I have thought about what it means to be a mother, now that I have the privledge of being one. And these women are awesome examples. Both are strong. They have more super human strength. They have overcome so much and yet remain humble and loving. Both are aware of their weaknesses and have embraced them, for weaknesses can make you grow stronger. These ladies are some of the greatest women I have ever met and loved. I hope that through their advice, example and experiences I can learn more from them. I love you both. You guys freaking rock the Kasbah.... lol....I am such a dork!

4 comments:

Suziepackham said...

Very nice. Their faces tell a story of love, sweetness, and wonderment as they hold baby Aidan.

Steven and Megan said...

I think my favorite thing about this post, is that in both pictures you and Brian are texting... Priceless. Happy mothers day!

Anonymous said...

Thank you..I love you

Dustin and Kellie said...

YAY! Yay for great moms! Yay for great women! YAY!