Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Tuesday Book Review: Fablehaven 3


Following along in my Fablehaven reviews this one is just as good as the others. And I for one am of the opinion that once you start a series you need to finish it. That said I haven't made it through the fourth book, but I will, I promise.

Book 3 continues on as Kendra and her brother fight against the Evening Star and its spies, trying hard to protect Fablehaven and precious artifacts. Kendra is sent on a special mission because her talents are incredibly useful, while Seth is stuck back as Fablehaven sulking in his lack of adventure. As the story continues, Seth soon realizes that even if danger is not visible, danger can be anywhere. Who don't need to go on an adventure to have an adventure.

Good book. Continue on...I will.

1 comment:

Steven and Megan said...

I liked this series :) I hope you can get through the 4th book soon! It was good seeing you today!