Saturday, August 7, 2010

Aidanisms

Aidan loves super hero guys. He especially is particle to the Marvel comic world. I am sad to say that I am learning the difference between Marvel and DC. Marvel has Spider-man, Captain America, Fantastic 4, Thor, Iron Man, Avengers, X-men, Hulk, etc etc etc. Aidan loves these guys. Well as he plays with his figurines I have noticed that his imagination runs wild. He has a mini basketball hoop that he loves to dangle Spiderman from, he loves to pick up my old yarn that is laying on the floor and call it Doc Oct, he likes to fly his airplanes around with Iron Man. I love it! I don't love the banging, the yelling and the fighting. His figurines sometime battle each other. In this process we find that Aidan hurts himself because he has to hold on to the figurines. He hasn't figured out that if this guys played together nicely and softly then HE wouldn't get hurt. Hopefully he can learn that part soon.

No comments: