Thursday, July 29, 2010

Wednesdays blessings

Cousins. This last week my cousins daughter, Chelsea, has been staying with us. We are so happy to have her here with us visiting. She is such a delightful young woman, I am happy to be able to make memories and spend QT with her. Aidan loves her to death and gets mad if she isn't right next to him. :)

Temple Square. I often forget how wonderful this is. I have always lived a short distance from it and have rarely taken advantage of its sites. We always go down to see the lights at Christmas time but never go down during the other months. With Chelsea visiting we took advantage of her and went and visited. Aside from her never really spending much time in Northern Utah, she and her sisters were recently baptized.

Antelope Island. What a relaxing little drive. There really isn't much to see out there. Once you have seen it a couple of hundred times, it doesn't change much. But aside from the relaxing drive, I enjoy spending time with my Grandparents.

Banana Splits. After our trip to the Island, we went to lunch and got banana splits for dessert. What a fun memory. Thanks Bob and Virgie for the wonderful time!

Morning Sickness. I can't believe I am putting this on my Wednesdays Blessings list. But I have wanted to be pregnant for a while and feeling nausea and icky helps to remind me that I want this. I especially want this wonderful parasite in my middle to grow and develop and come out and see me.

Intuition. Read last weeks blog entitled This Week At A Glance. The doctor says one thing. We feel another.

Free Resources. When you are poor and want something to do, nothing is better than having free fun resources available to you.

1 comment:

Debbie Burns said...

Love this post. "Blessings" is one of my favorite series of posts. It always reminds me to be grateful for not only the big things, but the small things too. Especially FREE resources! hehehe