Friday, July 2, 2010

Friday Movie Review: Star Wars 6: The Return of the Jedi


This is my favorite Jedi movie. Maybe its because I remember being able to see it at the movie theater with my dad, cousin Ryan and neighbor Travis when istwas a summer release ( I think I was 6) or maybe its because of those cute little Ewoks.

No matter the reason I like it, Aidan loves this one too. If he wants to watch this one he says "SSSPPPAACCCEEE bears. Bears." He refuses to call the Ewoks by their names. He also loves Chewy in this movie. Why Chewy is different in this movie I don't know. But he loving calls Chewy a "big doggy." Which is awesome because according to Brian that was what Lucas was going for in Chewy, a big dog. Chewy is from a planet of big dogs called, Kashyyyk, or Wookie World.

This one is much better because Lucas didn't write nor direct this film. It was merely his concept. So thank you to Richard Marquand directed and Lawrence Kasdan wrote it.