Thursday, July 15, 2010

Thursdays Nostaligia


Aidan wanted to look through old pictures. I came to this one and he said "cute baby." I couldn't agree more. This picture was taken on Monday...Monday February 11,2008. I remember this date because Aidan was days old, like three days old. This was his "due" date. I was induced three days early so that my parents could be in town for the delivery. Sometimes a girl just needs her mommy and daddy, ya dig? :)

I digress. Look at how tiny my baby was? When he was born he was 21 inches and 7 pounds 12 ounces. Now he is about 39 inches tall (and going thru another growth spurt) and about 37 pounds. In 30 months he has grown by 30 pounds and 18 inches. Crazy! I love you Aidan. And yes, I agree, you were an adorable baby...and still are.

1 comment:

Steven and Megan said...

Oh I love this! So precious :) It's amazing how fast they grow.