Monday, July 5, 2010

Molly Monday: Busy!


My first attempt at a non-tied, non-patched quilt.
Not too shabby.



Because of my quilting addiction, I have lots of scraps.
So here is my second table runner.


Quilt I made for my friends' son's 1st birthday.


A western themed book cover for my grandpa for Christmas.
Shhh...its a secert!



A half apron. I haven't decided if I like it or not.



Thanks to one of my crafty websites I stalk, I was
inspired to make Aidan a Woody vest, from Toy Story.


He loves it!


And my attempt at a 4th of July cake. It is supposed to be
a multi-layered, multi-colored cake. When you cut into it, you should
see a cake. Not in my case. It tastes good, but
it is HIDEOUS!
I am so NOT a BAKER!
It was supposed to look like this.

2 comments:

Steven and Megan said...

Great job with all your sewing projects :) The Woody vest is super cute! I bet Aidan loves it!

Debbie Burns said...

Wow! These projects are amazing!