Saturday, September 18, 2010

This week at a glance

This week was a busy week (that's the reason why blog posts didn't happen on the true day that they were supposed to happen).

Just a quick overview.

Sunday was Grandparents day so we had Bob and Virgie over for dinner. Busy day trying to clean in advance.

Monday was laundry day and then we spent the night at the Utah State Fair with the greater Larson Clan.

Tuesday I was called into work. I work a crazy 6 hours. It nearly killed me. J/K. But later that night we ran some errands and then laid around all night.

Wednesday was our date night/concert day activity. We left at 330PM and didn't get home til 2AM...thank goodness for Lorraine. She babysat and spent the night so we could be wild and crazy.

Thursday I went to work. This one was pre-scheduled. I work 5 crazy hours. :) Came home and ran more errands. Tried to clean the house and then got lazy and watch television all night.

Friday I went to work, again. Crazy huh! Almost like I had a real job again. Seriously crazy. This lasted only about 4 hours. Good thing too, I don't know if I could have handled much more. JK.

Saturday is the real "get caught up on everything at my own slow pace day." Boring huh. But seriously laundry must get done today.

That was our week at a glance...

2 comments:

Debbie Burns said...

Just wanted you to know I'm still stalking you! Love you guys!

Steven and Megan said...

Dear Katie,
Where are your updates?? I need your blog! We dont hang out enough anymore and I miss seeing whats going on in your life.
Love, Megan :)