Saturday, September 4, 2010

Aidanisms

Playing Sorry: the board game with Aidan for the first time, Brian wins the game. Aidan says “No, I win.” To which we reply, No daddy wins this time. Aidan states loudly “No, I win. I boy. I win.” Okay enough said. When we play games with him, we play by the rules, legitimately, and he usually wins. I guess next lesson, sometimes the boy doesn’t win. Maybe we should listen to Kenny Rogers “Gambler.”


I went to work at the day care for about an hour yesterday. Aidan freaked out and wouldn't leave my side. They let him come with me to the older child classroom. After my hour I started gathering our items to leave, when Aidan freaked out even more. "I no go mommy. I play with my friends. I need them. Please." We compromised on visiting Grandpa and Grandma Arnold. " I love Virgie's house. Bob my friend." I love that he thinks of them in such high regard.



1 comment:

Suziepackham said...

I love reading your blog.... so much fun and entertaining. You are awesome.... I love you.....