Thursday, March 18, 2010

Aidan-isms

I can't stop laughing. Aidan is a pill most of the time but sometimes he is a doll and I can't help but laugh at him, he has such a little personality.

" Aaarrrr " means he wants to watch Super Hero Squad. A cartoon with comic book characters (Iron Man, Dr. Doom, Hulk, etc.) but aimed for the toddler audience.

"Cake" means he wants chocolate milk. I don't know where he got it from. The first day he said it I was so confused. I finally asked him to show me what he wanted. He opened the fridge and pulled out chocolate syrup and milk. Funny kid.

" Hunnnie " means hungry. He will lay in bed at night and claim that he is hungry. "Mommy mine hunnnie" not thirsty, hunnie.

"Saw-ie" means mom I am soggy, change me please.

"Cody" means gross, yucky and ewe. I think he is trying to say crody, but I don't know where he got it from.

1 comment:

Adele said...

:D Love it! And, good for you for writing them down. Everyone always thinks "I'll never forget that", but they do.