Wednesday, June 10, 2009

YIPPIE!!!


My new kitchen

The previous owners were so thoughtful and cute.
They got us a card and sparkling cider to celebrate
our new home with...notice the new glasses.
Freaking sweet huh!

Aidan and Ann exploring our new backyard and covered patio.

Our new family room...

Aidan and Brian exploring the front yard.


So tonight Brian and I went to Red Robin for dinner. And we finally got that awesome phone call that we have been waiting for. The other realtor called and we met him at the house and got the keys....our keys. Yippie! We walked through it with most of Brian's family (Pat was working and Matt is MIA) and they are happy for us too.

So tomorrow and Friday night will be moving nights for us. We would appreciate any and all help that we can get. We plan on starting tomorrow at 7PM and working for a couple of productive hours. Then the same on Friday. Any and all hands are welcome.

9 comments:

Dustin and Kellie said...

CONGRATS!!! YAY! THAT IS SO AWESOME! We are so excited for you guys! Super Duper Congrats!

Dustin and Kellie said...

Oh and yeah! That is SO super cute of the previous owners! I have never heard of that! I think it is wonderful! Good to remember for the future!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! Looks very cool!!!

Jones said...

Your home is gorgeous! I love the white cabinets in the kitchen with the dark counter-tops -- very chic! I look forward to seeing your house all decked out with Larson/Armga things to make it really a home.

cherroth said...

I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!! THE PLACE IS SOOOO CUTE! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT. I HOPE AN OPEN INVITE IS ATTACHED. CUZ WE'LL BE THERE!

Erin said...

The house looks great! I can't wait to see it in person!

Amy said...

Your new house look amazing! Yay for you guys! Now you need to have a house warming party and celebrate!

btw... The previous owners seem pretty awesome!

Missy said...

I love your guts and your cute family and home! I'm so happy for you. Life is a blessing isn't it!

Micah Kormylo said...

So darn jealous! Congrats!!!!