Sunday, June 7, 2009

Viva SLC

Brian and I ate at the famous Red Iguana Restuarant in SLC. We have been there many times before...but it was sure good to eat there before the concert started. We love the Chili Verde Burritos...yummy! I get hungry just thinking about it!


After eating a very yummy dinner. We headed to the Gallivan Center for Viva SLC...a yearly concert put on by the Blaze radio station. Brian and I went to this concert last year and had a blast so we decided to go again. It is so much fun. tickets were only $10.00! We were able to see Veer Union, Pop Evil, Ten Years and Royal Bliss. I hope some of you have heard of these groups, but especially ROYAL BLISS....why you ask. Royal Bliss is a local band going big in the music industry. They are amazing...really they are a rock band that knows how to rock but the lead singers Neil's voice is very soothing to me...it sounds weird but oh well! I encourage anyone and everyone to check them out. They have some stuff on youtube. My favorite songs are:

I was drunk (just listen to it)
Fine wine and champagne
Brave (all time favorite!!!)
Angels and Devils (this one gets a good amount of play time on the radio)
Save me (another good one with air time)
We did nothing wrong (played A LOT right now)

Thanks to the local boys gone big for an awesome concert! And a special thanks to Blythe (and Stephanie) for watching Aidan so Brian and I could have a date. It was awesome! Thanks again!

1 comment:

Debbie Burns said...

Sounds like fun! And for only $10! That rocks!