Sunday, June 7, 2009

More of the waiting game

So if you haven't been able to tell...I am not good with being a patient person...nor am I willing to change that...well....usually not. Am I being taught some kid of strange and cruel lesson about patience?

I keep thinking to my self...."the best things come to those who wait"...thank you Heinz ketchup for such a slogan. I love my ketchup and all of its glory...but enough already.

Last week we finally signed the papers. Then we even went back to finish signing the papers that they forgot to have us sign (not a big deal papers, but additional papers all the same). Now we get to wait and find out when we can get the keys to the new place. Frustrating. I just want to move in. On a side note that is why I have not been able to give any more details to those awesome people who have volunteered to help. As soon as I know something I will totally let you know. Sorry for the drama.


Brian and I went to a fun store on Saturday.....
This store could be a dangerous place. Thank goodness it is in South Salt Lake. I would have been able to go crazy in this place...well I actually did a little bit. But I could have done a lot more damage.

1 comment:

Jones said...

I LOVE Ikea. Since we've gotten one in Austin I've decided I cannot live without it. I've purchased some great furniture at very affordable prices. Be sure to check out the kitchen ware. I know you saw all the fun things for children.