Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Another fun day with Gary

We were able to spend another day with Gary. Aidan and Gary are like the best of friends now. We went and got Gary about 1030 this morning. We helped Grandpa pick some apples off of Suzie's tree and then we headed back to my house. From there I was able to talk Gary into mowing our front lawn. He only missed a couple of spots, but hey...even I do that. Then we had lunch and retired to the ultra cool (as in a comfy 66-69 degrees) basement. I got Aidan to wind down for a nap, and Gary played some Star Wars Legos and other video games. Then Gary and I colored some pictures. I have been working on a home made concentration game for Aidan. I know he is too young, but some days I think that he would be able to play and enjoy them. He currently enjoys a book that has some puzzle pieces in it. Then at 5 PM Suzie came to get our friend Gary. But we are excited it sounds like we get to play again tomorrow. Yippie!

I took this picture because Gary is playing Star Wars and Aidan just wanted to lean on Gary and watch. Aidan would giggle with Gary, get excited with Gary and frustrated with him too. It was so cute. Having Gary play with us everyday is helping me get comfortable with the idea of preparing for child number 2.

2 comments:

Amy said...

so cute.. Aiden has a BFF... ;)

Suziepackham said...

Awwww..... I appreciate everything you do for us Doodles.... :0)