Monday, December 21, 2009

Temple square lights

We have this tradition. We go down and see the lights in Temple Square. We are aware that others have this tradition too. But apparently everyone was there the night we went. It was so crazy. That's what we get for waiting until yesterday to go.


2009
This is the Larson family nativity scene.
Every year we will take our picture here.

2008
Our picture from last year.


A beautiful shot of the temple.
I love this iPhone. The pictures are awesome.
We may just frame this and
put it in the living room.


A nativity scene that I really liked, not quite sure why.
Maybe it is the rolly polly figurines.
Maybe it is the elephant/yak animal at the stable.
I don't know, I just liked it.


Another awesome, pretty typically shot of the Temple.


I have been to Temple Square OFTEN.
I have never noticed nor been aware of this!
Wow!
Make sense though right...


Do you see what I see?
Hundreds of people
paying attention
to the narration
at the large nativity scene.
Yes...but I was trying for a picture of the
Christus.


The family leaving me behind as I
take pictures like a tourist.


Beautiful little plaque on the wall.
It is a depiction of important
individuals throughout the
Book of Mormon.


Trying to get a shot of the lights.

No comments: