Thursday, December 10, 2009

Snow Day!!!

On Tuesday we woke up to awesome snow on the ground. We all wanted to go and play in it. Those of you on FB with me remember this day. I couldn't decide what to do about Aidan. We bought him some snow pants for Christmas, we wrapped them and put them under the tree. Well as I was trying to decide whether or not to unwrap them and use them that day, Aidan decided for me. I went upstairs to find that he had unwrapped a present. Amazingly the one that I was thinking about opening, snow pants. So with the new development we decided to go forth and let him wear them.

Aidan bundled and ready to play in the vast whiteness!

My favorite picture.
I can imagine him saying it...
"I can't get up! Ralphie! I can't get up!"

Brian shoveling the sidewalk.

"Thanks Dad for the run way!"



And mom's favorite.
The picture where he really couldn't get up.
He was so tired when he fell down,
he couldn't get back up. LOL!

All done with that fantastic snow!
Aidan was so tired, he didn't even fight
when we told him it was time to go inside.


And finally Aidan's first experience with
"Hot" chocolate.
It was really luke warm cocoa.
But he loved it all the same.


1 comment:

Steven and Megan said...

Man it looks like Aidan face-planted it in the snow! Zoe did that today and came a runnin and crying. She was not impressed. But she does love the snow too! I can't wait till we have sidewalks to shovel too :)