Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Blah Blah Bah

Unemployment. So far so good. I have many new goals as an at-home-mom. To be crafty is on the list but above all to be a good mom and teach little Aidan all the things that I can to help him grow and learn. I want to be a good wife and be there for Brian. I want to clean house and do my own kind of "visiting teaching." We haven't been to church now in gosh, almost three months. Time just flew past us. It was hard to go to church when I wasn't getting home until 1 AM and then had to be back to work the next day. Our church is at 9 AM. I know it's just an excuse but it is also a reality. I plan on putting this family on a normal routine so that church doesn't seem so preposterous. Aidan loves it when I sing church songs and I tell him Book of Mormon stories. Hopefully, church will be just as fun and entertaining for him. Last night Aidan was in bed by 11 PM and Brian and I fell asleep at 2 AM. But we were in bed lying down by 1215 AM. That is amazing. I told Brian give me 10-14 days and we will be as normal as can be. This morning Aidan and I woke up at 915 AM, also another amazing feat. Normally we were waking up around noon or 1 PM. Everyone watch out...the Larson's are going normal and traditional.

Also Halloween is on Friday. Brian and I want to be able to have little Aidan trick or treat at everyone's house. This is the order that we anticipate doing it.

Bennett Family house (just Aidan and I)
Grandma and Grandpa's house (just Aidan and I)
Suzie's house (just Aidan and I)
Brian home from work
Dinner for Brian
Lincoln family house
Grandpa and Grandma Larson house
Grandma Wilson house
And if we are still happy and awake
The theater
The Burns family Halloween party.

All this will start about 3 PM.

Let me know if this is unrealistic for the rest of you. Stephanie, are you going to be at your family residence? I anticipate being there between 6 and 7 PM.

Pictures with be posted soon thereafter.

Laters...

2 comments:

Debbie Burns said...

Sounds like a fun-filled day! Katie, you are amazing and I know you will continue to be a wonderful mother!!! Hope to see you at the Halloween bash (if Aidan and the clan are still awake, hehe)

Anonymous said...

Yes I will be with my family, that is where free dinner is. Please come and eat. Amy and I leaving work at 2:00 for the "Halloween party" wink, wink.
See you on Friday!