Saturday, October 25, 2008

Twlight

****I am not posting this becasue I am in away affiliated with any theater. I just posting this as another option for you movie goers. The Gateway in Salt Lake and the Junction in Ogden does reserved seating. You just buy your tickets on line, and show up 10 minutes before the show starts. I still love Tinseltown. Just something to think about.
With that being said, I still am not going to see the movie. I hope you all enjoy and I am still open to babysit for whomever wants to go.

2 comments:

Dustin and Kellie said...

so, for the record, I thought that was from Katie and I was like what the heck!? I know Katie said she was going??!!! But Steph, I want you to know that you are totally invited. I feel very strongly that if you gave Twilight a chance you'd like it.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I thought Katie was going as well. I am interested in the reserved seating. I don't know if I want to get wrist bands and then be there 3 hours early to stand in line.