Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Things to do Before I Die...

Go horseback riding
Go skydiving
Visit all 50 states
Visit all temples in Utah
Visit 50 temples/25 temple sessions
Visit 10 foreign countries
Learn 15 languages
Read all of John Grisham's novels
Read all of Jane Austen's novels
Visit Yellowstone
Visit Mt. Rushmore
Ride a motorcycle
Ride on a hot air balloon
Go skinny dipping
Swim with the dolphins
Visit La Isla de Pascua
Visit Pompeii and Mt. Vesuvius
Go to Ireland
Go to England
Go to Italy
Go to the Holy Land
Go to Antarctica
Run/Walk a marathon
Learn to sew
Write a screenplay
Direct the screenplay
Write a song
Learn to play the piano
Go to a boxing match
Go to a hockey game
Go to a professional football game
Eat something crazy and unique to a super foreign country
Eat Middle Eastern food
Eat Vietnamese food
Go to Bobby Flay/Mario Batali's restaurant in Vegas
Ride in a limo
Serve a couples mission
Graduate college
Go to graduate school/law school
Go on a cruise
Read the bible…start to finish…front to back
Eat fondue
Visit La Laguna de San Rafael
Visit Punta Arenas
Go on a safari
Take a cruise of the Great Salt Lake
Ride a train
Go see Devil's Tower
Know all of Utah

If anyone has money or resources to help me fulfill any of these let me know...it's a work in progress

3 comments:

Steven and Megan said...

Thats a big list.. Maybe we can all go horseback riding together sometime!

Erin said...

That is a big list, I will have to see if I can help somehow:) I am so glad I got to see you yesterday I am sorry I had to run out so quickly but I got really sick all of a sudden and had to hurry. Maybe we can see you at Debs holloween party? That would be so great! ttys!

Debbie Burns said...

Awesome list! I think I'll copy you, hehe. And I'll definitely help you out... let me think of some stuff and I'll get back with you. Would a grizzlies game count as a hockey game to you? I think I saw that on your list.