Sunday, October 19, 2008

Go Jimmie Johnson!!!!


So my friends and family I just needed to take a moment and say that Jimmie Johnson in the #48 Lowe's car is freaking awesome. Most people do not understand my love of this silly little sport but I love it. I like to drive fast and watching NASCAR allows me to do so vicariously. I would love to be able to drive 150-200 MPH and not worry about a ticket, but worry about how big my check would be for showing off such talent. How cool would it be to crash into a wall at 150 MPH and know that you would be okay (you could walk away), you wouldn't get into trouble and that you could have another fast car just waiting for you in the garage. There is more to NASCAR than making all left hand turns. There is so much more to learn and understand, and I do so after every race. If anyone wants to learn about NASCAR, just ask between Brian and I we can answer most questions. If we can't we have our own NASCAR guru, Jeremy.

Also only one other driver has ever won three championships in a row, Cale Yarborough. But I think that this year Jimmie Johnson will win the championship and make it three in a row. Good Luck Jimmie!!! We love you!

No comments: