Friday, October 24, 2008

Additional Twilight info...

Katie's thoughts on Twilight.

Check The Bennett blog first.

These are my thoughts on her blog......

I highly recommend not meeting at 11. What normally happens is that they let the midnighters go into the theater about 930 or 10PM. This helps to eliminate any kind of drama with the amount of people coming and going and especially the weather. I recommend going to the theater about 3 pm and getting wrist bands. (Lately that is what has been happening wrist bands to help determine who is line jumping etc.) The wrist bands are numbered. In times past you could get a wrist band and leave and come back. I assume this is the same for Twilight. So my thoughts for this crazy night. Buy your tickets as soon as possible. On Thursday the 20th go to the theater about 3 PM and get a wrist band. The more people that you can get to get wrist bands at the same time the better. Go home feed the babies, take a nap what ever until about 830 or 9PM. I will find out for sure what is the strategic plan from those at the theater. Continually check this blog and Kellie's for updates. This includes the comment sections...

I will not be an employee when Twilight comes out so everything I just said is subject to change. But I will always be in contact with theater buddies and I will make sure that they keep my posted so that I can keep you posted.