Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Its been a while friend.

So just to update the world. I haven't given up on blogging nor have I forgot about you. I found myself working very steadily at the day care for the last week and a half. I have agreed to work an additional week and half. The only reason why I am able to blog now is because I decided not to go to work today. Yesterday Aidan was very lathargic and needy. If you know my Aidan he is anything but lathargic. He just wanted to cuddle on mommy's lap and not move yesterday. I took his temperature at noon yesterday and he had a 101.4 fever. Probably not a big deal to the world, but Aidan (to my knowledge) had never had a fever. So we came home and he sleep for about four hours. When he woke up he was just as tired and drowsy. He got sick twice and then I gave him some medicine and checked his temperature again, it had climbed to 102.7. I let the medicine kick in and it did reduce his fever, but he is still tired. Today has been very lazy and chill. I love the cuddling with my baby, but not having him sick. We are watching Thomas the train again. Hoping he will sleep soon.

So between a sick baby and working I haven't been on the computer for two weeks. I periodically check some sites on my phone but not often. I promise that in a few weeks time we will be back on schedule. Later friends.

1 comment:

Debbie Burns said...

Hope he feels better soon! I'm glad to know you're alive. I was getting worried. :)