Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Careful, it giggles!

I wish I had a video of this, a picture doesn't do it justice. For Christmas, Virgie had my cousin Alician buy her a giggling animatronic dog. Alician works at Hallmark so she was able to get a good deal for Virgie. On this dog it giggles and rolls around the floor. Aidan isn't very comfortable around it yet. It will giggle and wiggle for a minute and then stop, just to start up again. The starting up again part confuses little Aidan. So the other day when we were there playing with the dog, Aidan needed to go into the kitchen. But the dog wouldn't allow him to pass. So my smart little boy, grabs a hold of Virgie's walking stick and proceeds to prod the dog until it is clearly out of his walking path to the kitchen. I laughed and laughed at his ingenuity. Still do actually.

No comments: