Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sensational Saturday Night

Last night to celebrate our friend Steven's birthday (it is actually on Tuesday) we decided to go out and eat at Rodizio Grill. I have never been there before and have always wanted to experience it. It was yummy!


These meats were delicious. I tried one of everything, I was very proud of myself. I can honestly now say that I really do not like Mahi Mahi and especially DO NOT LIKE chicken heart. I split a heart with Steven and I am very grateful that it was super small. I felt as though I was eating a small rubber bouncy ball. Not that I have ate one before, but it was not pleasing at all. But now I know for certain, right? My favorite meat was the Asian Glazed Chicken! Yummy.

A special thanks to the McFadden's for letting us tag along and celebrate Steven's birthday with them! Another special thanks to Virgie and the Larson's. Virgie watched Aidan while we bought the television and the Larson's babysat while we went to eat and a movie. Thanks guys!

3 comments:

Steven and Megan said...

Thanks for going with us! it made the evening much more enjoyable to spend it with you guys!

Jones said...

I can't tell you how jealous I am. This famous Brasilian mode of cooking is something I really really want to experience. We have a restaurant here in Austin but it is SO expensive.
Love ya.

Micah Kormylo said...

Oh... Rodizios....yummy! It is Micah's favorite restaurant. We don't have anything like that here in Dallas (that i know of atleast). Glad ya'll had a good time!