Friday, February 5, 2010

Random pictures of my baby


Aidan in his church clothes. I thought he looked so cute.


Aidan is wearing a very dashing tie.
And just like a little boy should, he is trying to take it off.




Mom can't go to the bathroom while Aidan is eating.
When I came back he had taken off his diaper
and thrown it in the trash.
He insisted on eating, sans pantalones.

He still likes to play with pants on his head.
He still thinks it is hilarious.


Sometimes I don't understand Aidan.
He refused to sleep in his crib.
Instead he made himself comfortable on the couch
and passed out.


He asked for it.
He wanted the green bow on his head.


Aidan enjoying his first spring roll.


And this proves that I am an awesome mom!
I am letting my son play with play dough.
Go me!

No comments: