Sunday, November 22, 2009

Jimmie Johnson # 48


Jimmie Johnson I love you.
I applaud your skill and finesse.
I watch this sport for you.
I call you IceMan.
I call you a man of men.
You have never disappointed me.
Well, until today.
I am in awe of your 4 time Championship win today.
What an amazing feat.
You are incredible, but then we all knew that.
I was hoping that the need to be competitive and win would slow you down a bit.
I hoped Mark Martin would have chance this year.
He did have a chance this year, but alas you are awesome.
You have now proved it possible and probable.
Once again I love you....but STOP!

If you don't stop I will be forced to
find another drive
to support every week.
No body likes to see the
Yankees, Bulls, Patriots, Red Wings, and others...
every single year win every single championship.
It takes away from the game, the sport.
I dare say, very discouraging behavior.
So here is your warning.
I am serious.
ENOUGH my love.
I enjoying watching NASCAR...
not Jimmie Johnson Rocks TV.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so funny. He won fair and square even though I wanted Martin to win too. Johnson and Martin are gentlemen though. Very complimentary towards each other. Already can't wait til next year. GO NASCAR!!!!!

Steven and Megan said...

Ah katie you can always make me laugh :)