Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Brian!

It is Brian's birthday today and I wanted to finally take
a moment and wish him a
VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Dear Brian,
I love you. You are my
boyfriend/lover/husband/best friend/companion/confidant.
I will never be eloquent enough with words to be
able to thank you for all that
you do. I just hope that on
this day,
your birthday,
you know that I love you and appreciate
all that you do for Aidan and I.

I love you.
Here are some pictures to show him (and you)
how much I love him.


Our first official picture together. This was the picture
to introduce him to my side of the family.
I am so grateful that he choose me... ME,
to be his companion.


One of our official engagement pictures.
This poor fellow was willing to
marry me. He was willing
to accept me for the crazy, neurotic, obnoxious,
and hilarious person that I am (or strive to be).


Displaying our love during our honeymoon.
I don't think anyone has seen this picture before.
A little intimate, but it shows what
he is willing to do.
Love me and make me happy by allowing such a photo.


One of the greatest vacations of my life...our honeymoon.
I seriously love this man!



During one of our quick, scenic road trips.
Spur of the moment drive up to
Logan/Garden City/Randolph/Evanston.

And lastly, he is an amazing father.
He is so available and willing to do things with Aidan.
Aidan loves his Daddy.
Aidan loves everything about his Daddy.


Brian

From Aidan and I

We love you for eternity sweetheart!

2 comments:

Debbie Burns said...

Happy birthday, Brian!

Suziepackham said...

You both are very fortunate to have each other. And you're right, he's a great guy..... wonderful....