Saturday, November 7, 2009

Friday + Date = Fun night!

Brian and I decided to go and see a movie. Not much is out right now that we want to see. Everything come out here in the next couple of weeks. But a lot of people have been saying how much they enjoyed watching THIS IS IT. It is a documentary of sorts of the pre-production of the much anticipated 50 sold out shows in London. I have some confessing to do now. Michael Jackson was my first boyfriend. When I was a wee lass I was able to see his video of Billie Jean and it was love at first sight. How could you not love a man you as he walked and sang the cement lit up? Or even better danced with a tiger. Seriously people...LOVE! And the other confession...if given the correct circumstances I would have paid money to see him in concert. Was he on my list of must sees...no. But I know all his songs (I can sing to them), I enjoy watching him dance and yes he is an amazing performer. Personal life and circumstances aside, he was pretty rad. And for those of you curious minds out there...Man in the Mirror is my all time favorite song.


After dinner Brian and I decided to go and get some food. I am so glad that this place exists and that it is so close. Prices are on the higher side, but Brian and I love the food. Our favorite is the Chicken Curry. Delicious! We have only shared this experience with Suzie and that is not because we don't love the rest of you. Most people we associate with issues with allergies or spice; this location has a lot of both so to keep you safe we just go by our selves. But it is very yummy!
This isn't from the restaurant but it is chicken curry. I just wanted to show all you friends out there how yummy it looks. I am hungry for it right now! Yummy!
After dinner we went to get Aidan, thanks to Ann, and Jeff for babysitting. Then we headed back to our house to play video games with Brian's brother Matt and their cousin Aaron and his son James. They played Halo 3 until the wee hours of the morning. But when it was all said and done, totally worth it. What an enjoyable relaxing well needed night after a crazy week. Thanks to all for a great night.

1 comment:

Suziepackham said...

YUM!!!!! I'm jealous.....