Friday, November 13, 2009

Cryptic Again...

So I found out some news tonight. News that breaks my heart. I wish circumstances would allow me to be able to hug her and love her. But, alas, she doesn't want it. All I can do is think about her and remember her in my prayers. I pray that one day we can both see through this trying time and come together without any animosity, come together as a family and love. Love so thoroughly and honestly that nothing could break it. I am devastated that I can' t do more. My mind keeps taking me to different scenarios to be involved and help her. But I can't. She doesn't want it. I wish I knew of some way to show her I care and that I love her, I guess we can just wait it all out. I hate that answer. I hate the situation. One day, one day...

Know that I love you and I wish things were different. Know that I wish I could be there for you, if not for you, for me. Being productive and active would help ease my heart. I am sorry for you and this. I love you.

No comments: