Thursday, September 10, 2009

Freak or squirmish....don't read if quesy

Tonight was an interesting night. For the last couple of days (almost two weeks) I have had a bump on my stomach. I think its a zit possibly a bug bite. I have ruled out a sarcoma...it was raised. But tonight I had had enough of it. I wanted it gone. So Brian suggested I lance it with a needle. So to make a long story short I did...it didn't work out so well and then I needed Brian to help me with the mini operation. He was distraught. He said I did it all wrong and didn't understand why it didn't hurt and it made him very disturbed. I wasn't able to make it gone either...surgery aborted.

Question is....am I a freak for attacking it myself in such a primitive way....or is Brian just too squirmish?

PS I am fine I cleaned it out....I wont die from stupity mom...I promise...you know how I am....impatient and ridiculous.

PSS This is only on here because we both find it gross, unnerving and oddly funny and memorable...he always said he hated needles and the like...tonight I found out that it is SO true. funny how even after two and half years of marriage we can still laugh at our ridiculous-ness.

1 comment:

Ellis Wyatt said...

dude that is AWESOME!!!! I've never lanced anything but it can't be worse than gutting a pig. You should have made a video and put it up on youtube!