Saturday, April 25, 2009

Scary....

Today Brian and I went and met with a realtor. She gave us a bunch of information on some houses that are possibilities. There are a lot of houses out there! Of that they aren't joking when they say the market is flooded! I just hope that we can find what we want within our price range. I have always wanted to be a SAHM (stay at home mom) since Aidan was born and May 8th is my last working day. I hope reality and the economy will allow me to stay at home, get a house, go on vacations, and maybe have baby number two (all this year!). We are looking for a home in the $100,000-$140,000 range. Preferrably ranch/ rambler with 3-5 bedrooms and at least two bathrooms. I guess I am letting you in on all of this information because we have noticed a lot of "For Sale by Owners". If you know of a house that is for sale let us know the address and a phone number so we can go and look at it.

I am finally ready for this. In the past I have been so apprehensive for such a big responsibilty. But after watching Suzie do it and watching a lot of HGTV and DIY and I mean A LOT, I think that I can do anything! I feel very empowered to make something mine and experiment.

3 comments:

Dustin and Kellie said...

Good Luck!

Debbie Burns said...

Grats! I think that's awesome!

Jones said...

Katie and Brian,
I'm praying that you'll find the perfect home. I think it will bring you peace and a sense of accomplishment to have your own little haven of love, comfort and family.