Sunday, July 19, 2009

Aidan loves Taylor and Noah

Karrie and Taylor keeping it real....
Every time I pulled out my camera Noah would say cheese and wait for me to take the picture.
Taylor is such a cutie. Very quiet but he loves to talk with Brian about Star Wars.
Noah pushing Aidan around on his bike. Aidan loves his cousins.

Once upon a time (like three weeks ago) Brian's Aunt Mary and Uncle Bob went on vacation. They help Karrie out by watching her kids so that she can work. Well because they went on vacation Aidan and I were able to reap the benefits of having Karrie home and playing with the boys. They came over and played with us for a while and then we went and swam at the Clearfield Aquatic Center. I didn't get any pictures (I am scared to take me camera with me to the pool) but Aidan sure did have fun. It was really packed so Noah didn't have very much fun...too many people. Thanks again Karrie, Taylor and Noah for inviting us to play!

No comments: