Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Aidan's and the triplets

Aidan already loves his baby siblings.


-Every night he likes to kiss my belly three times and say good night.

-He likes to rub my tummy and sing songs to the babies. Nothing coherent, but words in a la-la-la tune.

-He already had names for the babies. The twins are Spiderman and Ironman. And the singleton is Wolverine.

-If you ask him how many babies are in my tummy he happily and eagerly replies "5!"

-He keeps asking to go to the store to buy the babies some toys. That way they have toys of their own.

-We are trying to potty train so that if I get put on bed rest it will be one less thing to worry about. Aidan likes to tell me, whilst on the toilet, that he will help change baby diapers because "changing diapers isn't as hard as going on the toilet Mom."