Friday, December 3, 2010

Christmas Card and Newsletter 2010

Merry Christmas Friends and Family!

This year has gone by so fast! But what a year it has been. We have been so blessed with so many different things this year, I am still in awe.

Brian was able to get a job in the middle of last December. And what a blessing this job has been. He is working for Juniper Networks and he loves it! Since he got this new job he has learned so much about the M & T series routers, earned two different certifications (JNCI-S, JNCI-P) and is studying hard for the last and final certification (JNCI-E). We have enjoyed so many perks that he didn’t have with his last job; health benefits, paid vacation, sick days, and my personal favorite, raises and bonuses. And another bonus to this job, Brian loves going in everyday and learning more about his position and the ones around him.

I have been busy trying to keep busy. I love being an at home mom. I love being able to spend my day with Aidan. What a delight he is to our family! As one of my many attempts to keep busy I have been working a lot at the day care. It is a wonderful opportunity for me to earn some extra spending money and let Aidan be in a day care environment. Thorough out this year I have fallen in love with my sewing machine. Crazy sounding, I know, but I can’t get enough of it. I spend all my free time making things and I love learning and improving my “talent.” I also finally received my college degree in January. What a wonderful moment that was! I didn’t walk with my class or go to the ceremony, but checking the mail and having such a precious parcel was extremely memorable.

Aidan is growing like a weed. He is so tall (40 inches) and is a smart boy. He loves going to the day care and participating in the preschool aspect as well as having so many friends to play with. He loves spending time with his relatives (especially his Grandpas). He enjoys spending time with his Uncle Matt and playing Legos with his daddy. Iron Man and all the other Comic book characters are his absolute favorite. He has been requesting another “baby” in the house, so we will see how that goes.

We hope your year has been full of growth, happiness and wonderful memories. Always remember, we love you.

Merry Christmas,

The Larson’s

Brian, Katie and Aidan

2 comments:

cherroth said...

Thank You sweet Katie! Our Family wishes the best Holidays for you and your sweet Family. And we hope that the coming year will bring you your hearts desire, and many blessings. You have an amazing life and I hope it continues to be the very best.
My Love to You and Your Family

Steven and Megan said...

Merry Christmas! I LOVE this family picture :)