Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Resolutions 2010--recap

Here they are...my resolutions/goals for 2010.


PERSONAL GOALS
lose weight--NOPE. JUST MAINTAINED MY CURRENT WEIGHT.
successful garden--YES, NOT AS SUCCESSFUL AS I WOULD HAVE WANTED BUT FRUITFUL ALL THE SAME
food storage/garden--YES. HOWEVER, OUR FOOD STORAGE IS CURRENTLY LOOKING A BIT BARE. TIME TO REPLENISH.
home decorating--WE PAINTED AIDAN'S ROOM AND THE HALLWAY. WE ALSO HUNG SOME PICTURES AND ADDED SOME PIZAZZ TO OUR LIVING ROOM DURING DIFFERENT TIMES OF THE YEAR SO...YES.
get the piece of paper! (diploma)--HALLELLUJAHH(SIC)!!! YES MA'AM!
classes on sewing/quiliting--NO OFFICIAL CLASSES, BUT MANY A BOOK/DVD WAS CHECKED OUT FROM THE LIBRARY
one awesome recipe a month--NOT EVERY MONTH DID I DO THIS, BUT THROUGHOUT THE YEAR, YES 12 AWESOME NEW RECIPES (SOME WERE SO AWESOME I WILL NEVER MAKE THEM AGAIN, EVER!)

WIFE GOALS
good routine--MOST OF THE TIME
workable schedule--MOST OF THE TIME
organized--ATTEMPTED, STILL HAVE LOTS OF ROOM FOR GROWTH


MOM GOALS
potty training--STILL WORKING ON THIS. BUT NOW WE ARE WORKING AT IT BETTER.
stimulate his brain--YES MA'AM
swim/piano/gymnastics/dance class (one or more)--SWIMMING LESSONS WAS ALL HE TOOK...
baby #2--YES AND A DEVASTING BIG FAT RIP!


FAMILY GOALS
food storage--YES
service and charity--I THINK SO, YES
FHE--YES
Virgie cookbook/Bob's book/VOL 2--NOPE

TRAVEL
St. George *3--YES
Las Vegas--NOPE
Yellowstone--NOPE, SILLY BILLS! I NO LIKE YOU!


WANTS
television--YES
couch--YES
couch--NO
(mini-van)--NO

SPIRITUAL
Read Book of Mormon--NOPE
FHE--GENERALLY SPEAKING, YES
Active in church--50/50 WITH A BIG INACTIVE IN RS...I AM STILL WORKING ON THIS
full tithe payer--NOPE
heart softened and open--YES, STILL A WORK IN PROGRESS

1 comment:

Debbie Burns said...

You amaze me! So much success in 2010. I think I completed one out of 20 goals. So this year I've limited myself to 5, hehe.

Love you, my friend. Mucho y mucho!