Tuesday, December 28, 2010

End of Year Crafts

I just posted a "End of Year Craft" slide show. I didn't realize how productive I have been in creating and learning new things. As I prepared this slide show I realized that I have about 15 projects that I didn't take pictures of and gave away as gifts as well as about 10 additional blankets/quilts. But overall I did well in photo-journaling my endeavors this year. I am still a work in progress and believe that I will always be, but I am happy with my improvement and new addiction. Enjoy the slide show. Some of the items were made for myself and for my desire to start an Etsy shop. which is an online craft selling website. So if anything looks good to you and you would be willing to buy it let me know. I my have it "in stock" or I may be able to recreate it for you. Thanks.

No comments: