Monday, April 19, 2010

Boys Game Night

Last week Brian was able to get together with his brother Matt and cousin Aaron. When these boys get together it can only mean a couple of things. But you can count on one thing...the XBOX is usually involved. On this particular night Aidan wanted in on the fun. Brian gave him is controller and he played with the guys for about two and half hours. He just watched them play and got excited with them when they did and mad when they did. It was pretty entertaining and cute. I am glad that Aidan is at the age where he and Brian can have boys nights and do boy things.

That being said, it does make me a little sad. First, I am the only girl in the house. Guess we should start hoping for a baby. And second, that means that my "baby" is growing up. He is playing video games! Oh my goodness. Where did the time go!

No comments: