Thursday, December 29, 2011

ReCap of Resolutions 2011

MOM GOALS

-baby #2 (or 3 depending on how you look at it) I had a second full term pregnancy producing 3 additional children...I believe this was full filled.
-get Aidan into a preschool type environment He loves his daycare. He has a hard time getting up early in the morning but he loves doing his projects.
-complete the potty training process With the AWESOME help of many visitors and some wonderful friends...yes HE DID IT!!
-teach Aidan ABC's and 123's(in the correct order as observed by everyone besides Aidan) He is learning lots in day care
-more play dates (he loves him friends) Yep all the time.

WIFE GOALS

-be supportive of Brian's career and the things necessary to grow in it moving 2500 miles away...yep
-motivate and help keep a happy husband thriving I think he is thriving well
-help eliminate our silly debt (silly meaning all debt) well on our way. We paid off the truck and some medical bills. Only to get more medical bills but such is life.
-be an equal partner in everything possible I am trying and Brian says yes.

PERSONAL GOALS

-work on my health I tried my hardest with being pregnant for so long. When I was diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes I did well to keep my blood sugar within the correct levels and I learned to eat appropriately. So yes...
-sewing/quilting classes not this year
-ETSY shop to sell my hobby/crafts not this year. I have a Etsy shop just nothing to sell because crafts were very far from my mind.
-work on forgiveness, compassion, understanding, and finding happiness everyday in everything I tried and think I did a pretty good job. This may be a reoccurring idea, because I think I should always strive to be better.
-make 5 blankets to donate sadly no. I am really bummed by this one. Maybe next year.
-learn to knit or crochet sadly no, no time and no teacher during bed rest.
-more charitable I tried and think I did a pretty good job. This may be a reoccurring idea, because I think I should always strive to be better.
-garden yes. I got one beautiful tomato and that was it. I didn't say a bountiful garden. ha ha ha
-bodega stocked all year long it has been close to depletion multiple times but we have always had something
-do lots of canning and bottling no bottling or canning. Sorry I made babies and moved three times. too busy. :-)

WANTS

-mini van as of Christmas morning...YES!!!
-new toilet we moved three times and in the current house we have, we now have three toilets, so yes.
-Brian a laptop he got a work lap top.
-new kitchen table and chairs I am going to say yes. Joe and Debbie are letting us have theirs. It will be in our dining room as soon as we can go and get it.

TRAVEL

-St. George *3 yes in the first three months...crazy.
-Redfish sadly no. I hope everyone understands.
-camping sadly no.
-vacation elsewhere just moved to VA. Not really a vacation but a new environment
-over night excursion sans the child(ren) I was in the hospital for four days (three nights). Not exactly what I meant but it was without Aidan and the babies were in NICU.

No comments: