Monday, September 15, 2008

My Pride and Joy

I just wanted to take some time and show off my baby. Here are some of my favorite pictures of Aidan. I have been slacking on the picture taking but I vow to be better.
This is Aidan sitting in his crate. He enjoys being in there as long as he can use a blanket and he determines his time limit. Cute alternative to a play pen. I think every baby goes through a crate/box/laundry basket phase.My crazy army baby. He kept being silly and trying to put his pants on his head like it was a hat. So I put it on his head and tied the legs in a knot so he would look rough and tough. Did it work?


The cutest thing ever is Aidan watching his daddy play Xbox live. He wants to be big and play big boy games with his daddy. He tries to talk back to the television (which is how he can hear Brian and all of his friends play). So cute to watch him watch Brian on Xbox live.
My handsome little man already for church. He is usually bare foot because his feet are so big I can't keep them on his feet. Isn't he soo cute?


So there is some pictures of my baby. I am so blessed to have him and his daddy. I am so happy that they are so wonderful. I love them sooo much!!!

1 comment:

Steven and Megan said...

(steven)
It's always nice to be the first comment! Katie you will find that this blog is like a part time job. You put so much time and effort into it and you get paid in comments... so since this is your new part time job, and i leave payments for you, you must leave payments for megan and i!!!

(megan)
I'm glad you have a blog now and I can stay updated since I no longer work at the theatre.. Love you Katie!