Sunday, September 14, 2008

Family


This weekend my parents, brother Harrison and his girlfriend Jordan came up to help my beloved Aunt Suzie move into her new house. It was a lot of work but it was so much fun. We had so much fun having a B B Q later that night. Brian borrowed a grill from his grandmother and Harrison cooked the meat. Hamburgers, hot dogs and brats. I miss getting together with everyone and just hanging out. We have tried to do it other places but it has always been so cramped and tight. I hope Suzie realizes that with her buying such a nicely sized home she is going to be bombarded with hotel reservations, restaurant reservations, football parties, poker nights, etc. etc. I loved seeing everyone. Aidan had so much fun playing with everyone and crawling around on her grass. I am incredibly jealous. I want a house to have parties at. Brian keeps telling me soon....soon darhling. We have been meeting with a realtor, so it really should be soon. Thanks Suzie for buying a house and letting me play with you!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice - welcome to blogging. Did I send you my blogspot?
Mine is sauciesworld.blogspot.com.

Now you just need to post pictures. I really need to see Aidan. I do not want him to figure me!!!

blythe0330 said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! Now post some pictures of that baby, we haven't seen him in SO long!

blythe0330 said...

Aidan is getting so big! I cannot believe it. He has a cute little round face!

Jordan said...

I absolutely love that picture of him and Harrison! I have more from that night too...